Concrete Polishing & Sealing
Transform your concrete floors from functional to attractive with our concrete polishing process. This cost-effective solution is one of the most popular floor finishing options in commercial flooring for its affordability, professional look, low maintenance, and minimal disruption. Our polish also seals and protects your floor for added durability.
Our Concrete Polishing Process
Utilizing the latest concrete polishing techniques and equipment, our expert field staff will prepare, polish, and seal your concrete surfaces to create an attractive and durable floor.
- The floor is correctly prepared for polishing. This includes removing existing floor coatings and adhesives, as well as repairing any cracks, holes, or other substrate imperfections.
- The surface is ground to a flat, smooth surface using metal-bonded disc tooling. Water is intermittently applied to the surface to reduce the amount of heat generation.
- Specialized edging machines are used to grind near walls, tight corners, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Chemical hardener is applied to the surface to densify the concrete.
- Steps 2–3 are often repeated with disc tooling increasing in grit level until the desired level of finish is achieved.
- A thin layer of concrete sealer and/or guard is applied to the surface to protect against stains, corrosion, and damage.