Floor Maintenance Services
Commercial flooring receives a lot of abuse, especially in the Upper Midwest. That’s why proper routine maintenance is a critical step in extending the life and ensuring the beauty of your flooring. Whether it’s a soft-surface carpet product or a hard-surface tile product, our floor maintenance services can assist you in designing your personalized floor care plan.
Personalized Floor Care Plan?
Our Flooring Maintenance Process
- A St. Paul Lino representative will contact you to arrange a site visit.
- During the visit, we will listen to your concerns and ask you a number of questions, such as:
- How is each area in your facility mainly used?
- How long ago were your floors installed?
- What are your current floor care procedures?
- What’s your maintenance budget?
- Our floor maintenance experts will then identify the different flooring types in your facility. While this may seem like an easy task, many cheaper materials are designed to look and feel like more premium materials, albeit with very different care requirements.
- Working within the constraints of your budget, we will provide you with our recommendations for both routine and periodic maintenance (see below) and a written quote.
- On a copy of your floorplan, we will label each room by flooring material (carpet, LVT, epoxy, etc.), traffic level (high, medium, low), and our suggested frequency and procedures for care.
- After signing, your St. Paul Lino account manager will work with you to determine the best days/times to provide the agreed-upon services.